To help achieve our aspiration to develop a community for cycling in Melbourne’s West, CycleCityWest has established partnerships with:
- The municipalities of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moonee Valley and Wyndham.
- The Peak Body for Melbourne’s west – LeadWest
- Victorian Government – Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning, Parks Victoria, VicRoads
- WaterAuthorities – City West Water, Western Water, Melbourne Water.
- Health Agencies – Western Health
- Business – Orica, PhysioHealth, Listen to Your Body, The Art of Cycling
CycleCityWest welcomes new partners to help with promoting cycling, leveraging effort to build cycling infrastructure, and to help fund both our community fund ride and cycling team. Interested organisations can register their interest here.